<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9330701?origin\x3dhttps://donnyhk.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Back, Back, Back

Friday, April 29, 2005


Photo taken at chalet

Just came back from my class chalet stay. Well, personally I think the chalet stay was alright. Had lots of fun joking and 'laming' with all my friends especially Edna, Angeline, Kim Heng & Jessie. Seriously, I realised I am getting fatter! I will soon have a belly. I think I need to exercise more often. =X

I watched a jap horror movie, 'Infection' with Kian Meng and Chris just now. It's a boring movie. I felt so cheated after watching it. It's as though I am throwing away $$ money. =S Yesterday, I went out to look for a part time job with Candy and Zhu Jun. Guess what? In the end, we ended up eating at Pizza Hut and didn't managed to get one. I think we'll have to try our luck on next tuesday. Frankly, I don't feel like working during this holiday. Sigh~ But, with the rate I am spending for food, stuff etc... I will soon become broke. Thats why I need a job URGENTLY. Haha... I hope I can get a part time job which I can earn $6 per hour. Haha.. You know? Like how much I earned when I was working at National Skin Centre while waiting to get into polytechnic. ~Sigh~ It's easier to say than done. Get a part time job which will pay me 6 bucks per hour, it's gonna be real difficult to find. Yeah. REAL HARD

Anyway, I came across this phrase yesterday. it hurts more to love than to be loved
Do you agree? I agree that loving someone can be a torture especially the love is not appreciated by the 'someone' Haha... Don't you think so? This is especially true when a guy love a gal alot but the gal don't like him at all. How sad =X I strongly agree that being loved is fortunate! haha... No matter whether is love from bf/gf or love from friends or family. As long as being loved, I think it's wonderful. Haha...

School vacation is ending soon, three more weeks to be exact. =X Holidays alway end fast. Haha... I guess I have to stop here. I have been blowing my nose for umpteen times while I am typing this entry. You know? That's a bad thing about having sinus ( hope I spelled correctly), I will have a runny nose quite often. =X

Drowsy,
Don

DON {author} posted at: 10:49 PM


RockYou slideshow | View | Add Favorite


Don Lim Hong Kiat
21+
Chocs & piano freak
Loves science
Dec 28 baby



My family
My friends
Chocolates
Piano
Biology
Aeroplanes
My cellphone
My PSP
My DS lite
...many many more =D



To be sad
Bitter stuff
Back-stabber
Hypocrites
Faker



· Buy a piano
· To be able to play "To zanarkand"
· Buy a new lappy
· Own a digital cam
· Learn piano
· Able To skip grade 1, take grade 2 and pass it with merit
· Take grade 3 piano practical exam and grade 5 music theory exam. Pass them with merit
· Buy a new handphone
· Taking private piano lesson
· Buy new clothes (The Great Singapore Sales!)
· Make sushi
· Get a PSP
· Get a DS lite
· Get a driving license
· Able to play grade 3 exam piece, "Study in F, Op.65 NO. 25" by Carl Albert Loeschhorn fluently



.Adrian
.Candy
.Charlotte
.Chee San
.Chi Chong
.Ei leen
.Eileen
.Janice
.Javier
.Javier's Old blog
.Jun Jie
.Jason
.Kai Jing
.Kian Meng
.Kian Siong
.Marcus (My Cat)
.Pamela
.Raemarie
.Roman
.Roselind
.Siu Yi (Cousin)
.Sin Ee (Cousin)
.Suraj
.Titus
.Vincent
.Wai seen
.Wilson
.Yue Wei (Cousin)
.YiBin
.Yue Xuan (Cousin)
.Zakiyyah
.Zhi Xin
.Zhe Bin
.Zhu Jun

STARS BLOG
.Wu Zun
.Leona Lewis







Thank you for visiting my blog! :D

free hit counter
Hit counter


SINGAPORE, SINGAPORE WEATHER REPORT Find more about Weather in Singapore, SR
Click for weather forecast


CANBERRA, AUSTRALIAN CAPITAL TERRITORY WEATHER REPORT Find more about Weather in Canberra, AU
Click for weather forecast