I went to eat dim sum this morning!! Hehe... Dim Sum tastes delicious. Yeah!! At first, we didn't really order much dim sum. Oh, By the way, we actually have to order the dim sums, our ourself and my grandmother isn't sitting at the same table as where I am sitting . I am sitting at the table where most of my cousins are seated. We have 2 tables. My granmother will come over to our table often and 'spot check' Haha! Then, my grand mother said something which I find it funny. " you guys better order huh, don't stare at the space, don't eat table" Haha! She kept calling us to order more, order more. Haha... How caring.... hehe... =)
Anyway, after eating dim sum with my family. I went to shop for mother's day gifts for my mother, grandmother and all my aunties (mothers). I bought boxes of chocolates and a bouquet of flowers (for my mummy). Haha... Now, that bouquet is in the fridge. haha... Don't be too shock I place it in the fridge Haha... I saw the florist's lady put them in fridge too. Haha... I think the flowers will be fresher. =)Aftr that, I had my lunch with kian meng and chris at Coffee Bean, Paragon. I ate one of the set lunch which is nice. =) Haiz.. what an extravagant day!! Haha...
Photographs taken by me... I know its 'lame' Haha
At Coffee Club Restaurant
Chris(Right) and me(Left)
Soup of the day. It doesn't seems appealing. Look can be deceiving yeah? Haha... seriously, the tastes aren't bad at all. =)
My main course
Chris's main course... Do you notice?? The food is half eaten
My dessert! Chocolate cake!! Chocolate Rockz man!!
Coffee Club's logo Haha...
What are my plans tomorrow? Hehe... My family is holding a mother's day celebration for the mothers. =) We will be having dinner together tomorrow. Oh ya. By the way, we dragged forward the celebration from actual day of mother's day to tomorrow as my uncle is going oversea soon.
Cheerful,
Don