<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9330701?origin\x3dhttps://donnyhk.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Movie day

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Why do people alway not treasure their close ones when they are around and will only regret when they aren't around anymore? WHY?!?! =X *I am listening to the graduation - Vitamin C*

Can anyone tell me why?

Why do humans alway take their close ones for granted and will only regret and hoping to treasure them when they are not around anymore? ( I am merely rephrasing the first sentence again into the second sentence, please pardon me for what I have done. =X )

*Haiz...* I am just wondering now. Sometimes, I really miss the days together 'as a whole'. *Haiz* *Haiz*

Well, I had a great time just now with sis (Edna), Angeline and Kian Meng. We went to catch a movie, 'House of wax' at Lido. Three words which I can describe this movie. 1) Horrifying 2) Disgusting 3) Shocking I will rate this movie for four stars out of five. It is a nice and worth watching movie. =) By the way, thanks sis (Edna) for helping me to buy the Nike Baller ID Bands. Like it alot actually. =)


The Nike ID Bands *Coolz!!!*

Oh ya, I had the Professional Developement in Education-Basic Student Panel this morning. I think I mentioned before. It's an exchange programme betweeen new lecturers and invited students. The aim of this programme is to facilitate new lecturers to know more about our school students, school learning culture and stuff. *Hmmmz* In the session, we actually had 2 parts. One part was when we were divided in pairs such that every 2 invited students out of 6 sat with 4 lecturers per table. Then, lecturers will start bombarded us with questions like, for instances, Why do you chose this course?, What are your future plans ?, What do you like about Ngee Ann? and stuff. The second part was all the six invited students including me will sit infront of the class and all the lecturers will ask questions targeting to all students. As a whole, this programme is quite an eye opening one and it actually allows me to gain more experience in term of public speaking and train me to be more confident. Well, it is a nice experience I had been through. No regrets going there =D. My goals for my next semesters are getting desired grades, learning to be more confident but not complacent and learning to be more all rounded . I believe being confidence is extremely important, no matter whether it applys to school presentation, studies or even my future career. =P

One good new which I hope to share with my friends and that is I passed my Basic Driving Theory Exam! What a relive. =) Really Glad I passed and my hard work pays off.

By the way, when I reached home, I saw the bread from the 'Breadtalk'. My mum bought the Otah Bread I love from Breadtalk.!~ Hmmz. I really love my mummy. =) Alway cares about me so much, although we might have conflicts sometimes.

I guess I have to stop here. I really had a good time today, Really! Besides what happened earlier. Yeah! I had a good time with my friends. =) Cheersz!!

Miss-ly
Don

DON {author} posted at: 12:20 AM


RockYou slideshow | View | Add Favorite


Don Lim Hong Kiat
21+
Chocs & piano freak
Loves science
Dec 28 baby



My family
My friends
Chocolates
Piano
Biology
Aeroplanes
My cellphone
My PSP
My DS lite
...many many more =D



To be sad
Bitter stuff
Back-stabber
Hypocrites
Faker



· Buy a piano
· To be able to play "To zanarkand"
· Buy a new lappy
· Own a digital cam
· Learn piano
· Able To skip grade 1, take grade 2 and pass it with merit
· Take grade 3 piano practical exam and grade 5 music theory exam. Pass them with merit
· Buy a new handphone
· Taking private piano lesson
· Buy new clothes (The Great Singapore Sales!)
· Make sushi
· Get a PSP
· Get a DS lite
· Get a driving license
· Able to play grade 3 exam piece, "Study in F, Op.65 NO. 25" by Carl Albert Loeschhorn fluently



.Adrian
.Candy
.Charlotte
.Chee San
.Chi Chong
.Ei leen
.Eileen
.Janice
.Javier
.Javier's Old blog
.Jun Jie
.Jason
.Kai Jing
.Kian Meng
.Kian Siong
.Marcus (My Cat)
.Pamela
.Raemarie
.Roman
.Roselind
.Siu Yi (Cousin)
.Sin Ee (Cousin)
.Suraj
.Titus
.Vincent
.Wai seen
.Wilson
.Yue Wei (Cousin)
.YiBin
.Yue Xuan (Cousin)
.Zakiyyah
.Zhi Xin
.Zhe Bin
.Zhu Jun

STARS BLOG
.Wu Zun
.Leona Lewis







Thank you for visiting my blog! :D

free hit counter
Hit counter


SINGAPORE, SINGAPORE WEATHER REPORT Find more about Weather in Singapore, SR
Click for weather forecast


CANBERRA, AUSTRALIAN CAPITAL TERRITORY WEATHER REPORT Find more about Weather in Canberra, AU
Click for weather forecast