I'm back !! =D This week is my 5th week since the term started and my common test is just three weeks away. =X Anyway these days I was occupied with lots of stuff. My school academic stuff, my piano lesson, my accounts in photography club and now the book fair for library ambassador. In total, I have 3 CCA s. =X That's a little taxing for me. The good new is that I managed to work out with my photography club president such that I don't have to attend the committee meeting which is held on every tuesday at 6pm.
I'm looking forward for the upcoming leadership seminar which is held at Johor. I am chosen by the photography club president to attend this seminar with him.
Currently, I need to do a project for my immunology module on how do malaria virus invades our immune system. Interetsing topic but it's definitely not easy to find information about it.
I guess I have to stop here. This monday I have piano lesson. Yeah!!!
Piano-freak,
Don