I bought an new oven yesterday!! Haha... I can bake cookies, cake and even sweets now. =DYes buddy! I'm updating my blog now. Haha.. Well, Guess what? I am in my school library using my lappy to write this entry. Anyway, I was utterly disappointed with myself for my practicals, both Applied & Molecular Microbiology Practical (AMB) and Immunology Practical(IMM). During my AMB prac, I forgot all those Aseptic Techniques. To make things worst, I even forgot to do two agar plates. Sigh~ In IMM prac, we were supposed to cut the tail vein of the mouse to get their blood and centrifuge the blood to get the preimmuno serum.Guess what? I was too afraid to do it. Thus, Jia Jia did the job for our group. That's so crap. Sigh~ why? see, a gal can perform it so confident. I'm a guy, yet I'm even too afraid to do it. Worst of all, I don't really even dare to carry it when I am changing their cage. My friend, Shu Xuan told me that if I am so stressed up with my academic stuff, I will just make things worse. Now, I am just trying to do my best (giving my best shot) without stressing myself. =)
Oh, by the way, it is for sure that I am moving my house to area near Mount Faber (Telok Balgiah) [Can't spelled it well though] as t. my mum is already looking for a house from our agent. Well, I thought it true and I think I just take it as a challenge. My grandmother even told my mum to buy new furnitures and fill up my new room with it. I think it's cool anyway. Haha...
Lets just divert away from these disappointing matters. I went to TPJC choir concert with Edna and Angeline. Wai kit was singing. By the way, that concert was pretty enjoyable. =D I think I got to stop here to do my work. I'll try to update this blog soon. Hehe...
Fizzy,
Don