Happy Birthday, Singapore!!
Today is National day & this means it's singapore's birthday! =D Happy birthday, singapore !! Oh well, I am a patriotic person. Haha... Anyway, spent half of my day doing projects. Seriously, I wonder who invented projects ? Haha... See... I love projects so much. Well, I have to love it anyway. =X
Currently, as in NOW, I'm still doing the projects. =X Anyway, I just changed my blog's music. I like this new piano piece alot. Sad & romantic. I guess it sounds more like a sad piece than a romantic one. I got back my music theory test. I got 50/60. Many careless mistakes. =X See, I am many too many careless mistakes. I have to try to reduce it man!.
My love for piano is growing bit by bit as each day passes. =D I l know how to play three pieces now. " Lightly Row", " Cuckoo" & " Russian waltz." Piano emsemble is organising a piano concert in this coming oct at esplanade. Cool, isn't it? I am looking forward to it. =D Friends out there, must come support my club, okay? Haha...
Able to attend piano lesson now is like a 'dream come true'. Really! I feel like one of my dreams has come true.I alway wanted to learn but my mum isn't very supportive and she is reluctant fork out the money for piano lessons. I will stick on to my principles, never say die! and if there's a will, there's a way. =)
Again. I want to tell my friends, out there. I miss you guys !! Take care alwayz??? I'm really glad to have u guys as my FRIENDS.
Friends 4 EVA
(Hmmz) Not being desperate, but how I wish my future girlfriend has a name, Dawn. =) Isn't that cool? Boyfriend's name = Don Girlfriend's name = Dawn
Still waiting for my miss right
=)
(not in order)
piano-science-friends-family-ly
Don