Friday night. Boring night. Just came home. Just eaten dinner. Staring at com's screen. Tired. Bored. Sleepy. Light hearted. *lame*.
Seen it? =P
I just came home not long ago. Well, went out with my secondary school friends and spent the day together. Okay. To be exact, half of the day as we met up at 3.30pm. =P As usual, Yan Chee was late again. *Please pay special attention to the word AGAIN* =X... haha !... But I can't blame him this time because I knew exactly how it was like to be stuck at home during rainy day.
We had our early dinner at n.y.d.c or n.d.y.c or whatever la! The main point is their baked pasta is delicious. I didnt finish it though =X The serving is a little too large for me especially with so much cheese and cream. =X You guys should know cheese and cream is full of fat and fat is high source of energy. After the sumptuous dinner, we went to take neoprints. I was telling charlotte just how nice it is to have neoprints of you and your friends in the wallet. When you happen to miss your friends or the old days you had, you just have to take out your wallet. That is why I kind of like taking neoprints. Charlotte was saying I was the few guys who would take neoprints. The others will just 'runaway'. Damn! I don't see what's wrong with it. Sometimes, I just hate MCP to the core. For your info, MCP stands for Male Chalvinistic Pig! [ Look below for the neoprints =D]
Oh, after which the gals went to shopping and I tagged along. I don't usually fancy the idea of window shopping. However, I don't hate shopping like some other guys do either. Everyone needs to get their stuff. Don't they? Unless you told me that your mother helps you to buy everything you need, I don't see the point why some guys hate shopping that much I guess I am full of craps today. =X. I am having a picnic outing at sentosa this sunday with my cliques. Hope it will be enjoyable. Well, in the bottom of my heart, I'm already quite certain that it will turn out to be fun and enjoyable, I miss them so much.
Enough craps! Haha... Yawns!~ Signed off =X
Light-hearted,
Don