Oh well, the darkroom session today isn't as bad as I've expected. In fact, it's really fun. At least, I enjoyed most of my time developing my own negatives. This was my first time developing photographs from negatives. Afterall, it's not as difficult as what I thought it'll be. I've been watching anime, bleach, all these days. I would say this anime is pretty cool. Like it alot. =D I spent the remaining of my day after the darkroom session, watching anime. =P
The whole of this week, I must admit that, I'm emotional. Like yesterday, when I was eating my lunch at Lot 1 ALONE, ( Okay, I simply hate eating my lunch alone but do I have a choice?, =X ) I was kind of missing the days in secondary school. Looking at the many 'groups' of seconday school students with their uniform on brought back many memories of secondary school days. The days when I was in Swiss. Oh. I was telling Kian Meng the other day. Swiss uniform looks great on those 'juniors' who are in swiss now. I don't think I have an impression that it looks good on me before. In fact, I think it looks suck when I wore it during my secondary school. =X, Weird. =X Maybe I just don't look good, thats all.
Okay. I guess it's time for me to get some rest.
Emotional,
Don
[One photo which I developed in the darkroom. It's black and white though]