<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9330701?origin\x3dhttps://donnyhk.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

My englsih sucks

Friday, April 14, 2006

Good friday

Well, I'm not intending to go anywhere today or rather I have no one to accompany me out. How sad. =X. Anyway, I'm going to KBox tomorrow! So... It's no big deal that I'm not going out today. I had home-cooked pasta for lunch just now. Of course, it was cooked by me. =D It's been a while since I last entered my home's kitchen to prepare a meal. I cooked two servings of pasta which means I will have pasta for dinner as well. Don't worry. I'm more than willing to eat that since I hardly cook for myself.

Yesterday, I came across one interesting article about fast foods. Before I go on, I would like to explain what's "Trans-fats" is. To make things simpler, (as I'm not too sure either) "Trans-fats" are fats in trans-configuration and they are a nuisance to our body. In other words, the more the trans-fats in a particular food, the less healthy the food is. So here it goes... In the recent reseach, researchers investigate different fast food from various countries. For instance, Mcdonald's fries in countries like USA, Denmark etc... To their surprise, they found out that the amount of trans-fats found in Mcdonald's fries vary greatly from country to country. Denmark fries contain less than 1 % of trans-fat whereas USA's fries contain 20%~. The reasons behide this is thought to be the type of oil which are used to fry the fries. Oil which contains more trans-fats is cheaper than those with lesser trans-fats. To save costs, certain company use cheaper oil to fry and resulting in higher trans-fats containing food. This makes me wonder if our country fast foods actually contain less than 1% of trans-fats or more than 20%.

To all the fast food lovers. Just face it that fast foods aren't healthy. No matter whether is 1% of trans-fat or 20%, they are generally unhealthy food.

Oh. I nearly forgot that I actually uploaded the pictures of the pasta I cooked. Photoshop made a great deal of different.

Here's the pictures.

(Before editing)


(After editing)


(Conversation between don and the imaginary devilz)

Devilz: Your pasta must have looked really un-appealing and disgusting.
Don: WHY? what makes you say that?
Devilz: Admit it man. Who would EDIT their photo if it looks nice. So I'm quite sure your pasta might looked really ugly. That is why YOU EDIT it.
Don: Whatever. The pasta looked nice in actual BUT my handphone cam sucks. That's why I need to edit it to make it somehow like the actual one.
Devilz: Stop blaming your Hp cam! Must be your skill sucks.
Don: Darm it! Stop your crap. I say my pasta looks nice in actual.
Devilz: Whatever la.. lalala.. All the bullshit.
Don: Excuse me? Who actually permit you to ENTER my blog? Get lost man!
Devilz: Whatever la. Alwayz don't let people see your blog. It's nothing so secretive about. Your blog sucks anyway.
Don: =X You are no better than my blog if it sucks
Devilz: Okay I am leaving here. This place stinks and I have more important things to attend to.
Don: Yes. Finally. Get lost!
Devilz: Shut up la. I will go.

I am so bored and I have no idea what to type. So.. decided to write all these. =X

Ecstatic,
Don

DON {author} posted at: 1:51 PM


RockYou slideshow | View | Add Favorite


Don Lim Hong Kiat
21+
Chocs & piano freak
Loves science
Dec 28 baby



My family
My friends
Chocolates
Piano
Biology
Aeroplanes
My cellphone
My PSP
My DS lite
...many many more =D



To be sad
Bitter stuff
Back-stabber
Hypocrites
Faker



· Buy a piano
· To be able to play "To zanarkand"
· Buy a new lappy
· Own a digital cam
· Learn piano
· Able To skip grade 1, take grade 2 and pass it with merit
· Take grade 3 piano practical exam and grade 5 music theory exam. Pass them with merit
· Buy a new handphone
· Taking private piano lesson
· Buy new clothes (The Great Singapore Sales!)
· Make sushi
· Get a PSP
· Get a DS lite
· Get a driving license
· Able to play grade 3 exam piece, "Study in F, Op.65 NO. 25" by Carl Albert Loeschhorn fluently



.Adrian
.Candy
.Charlotte
.Chee San
.Chi Chong
.Ei leen
.Eileen
.Janice
.Javier
.Javier's Old blog
.Jun Jie
.Jason
.Kai Jing
.Kian Meng
.Kian Siong
.Marcus (My Cat)
.Pamela
.Raemarie
.Roman
.Roselind
.Siu Yi (Cousin)
.Sin Ee (Cousin)
.Suraj
.Titus
.Vincent
.Wai seen
.Wilson
.Yue Wei (Cousin)
.YiBin
.Yue Xuan (Cousin)
.Zakiyyah
.Zhi Xin
.Zhe Bin
.Zhu Jun

STARS BLOG
.Wu Zun
.Leona Lewis







Thank you for visiting my blog! :D

free hit counter
Hit counter


SINGAPORE, SINGAPORE WEATHER REPORT Find more about Weather in Singapore, SR
Click for weather forecast


CANBERRA, AUSTRALIAN CAPITAL TERRITORY WEATHER REPORT Find more about Weather in Canberra, AU
Click for weather forecast