This maybe one of the last few entries just before new school term starts.
Sometimes, we just forgot how fortunate we are. Most of us here are actually leading a very fortunate life. Did anyone come across a person who realised that he/she is fortunate? I doubt most people realised it. In fact, we often hear people complaining about how un-fortunate he/she is instead.
Well, I must admit that I'm one of them who complained. Come to think about it, my aunt is right. We should not alway compare ourselves with those people whom we think they are "more fortunate" than us. Rather, we should compare those who are less fortunate than us. "See, he has a car and I don't have one". By comparing it this way, we will never be contented with our life.
Its actually kind of contradicting. Think about it. In nature, humans are never contented with our own lives and that's tha main reason for the new inventions and creations. So is "never be contented", good or bad? Seriously, everything has its pros and cons. I guess this is no different to this.
We have to be contented with our lives
at times.
Yesterday, my aunt's dog, "Ah girl" passed away. So sad. =X Life is so fragile. This news came too sudden for everyone. One moment she was sick and the other moment she was gone. Some may think it's just a dog afterall but who might want to disagree that what had happened to a dog may just happen to human as well? We have to learn to treasure them when they are around and not regret for not treasuring them when they are long gone. There's no point to it.
Okay. Some happy stuff. I went out with my secondary school clique yesterday. The whole outing was fabulous. We took tons of neoprints. Great moments should be captured! Anyway, those neoprints are uploaded in yesterday's entry. We watched the movie, "Take the lead" too. It is superb! A must watch movie.
Grandmother and aunt came to visit us this morning. I had lunch with them and it was certainly great. After the lunch, I went to town with wai kit to complete the search of gift for somebody. Overall, the day was fine.
Oh, just remembered how bad my piano sight reading is. My piano teacher seems rather pissed off with me yesterday. =X I guess I didn't practice hard enough. Really got to practice real hard this week.
[I like this song alot!]
Euphoric,
Don