Seriously, do you guys have any idea how disgusting those people are who "Put you on aeroplane ?" Well, not like I can't go out with other friends but the idea of them PS-ing me because of wanting to go out with other friends made me feel so disgusted. YUCKS. Those people suck to the max. =X
On the other hand, I'm so glad that those people PS me. I can go out with my close clique anyway. OH OH. "Don't make any unnecessary comment as if I know a person so well but the very fact is I don't understand he/she well. That makes me a disgusting freak as well."
Okay. Enough of it. No point wasting time talking about these insignificant people and matters.
I just bath my Marcus today. He smells nice now. =D After bathing, I'm afraid that he might catch a cold and so I wrap him like a baby. Haha...


Rdgs,
Don
Don's mood = Fair