Answers for the previous quiz
ID - Important person
Money- Best frenz
Picture- love ones
Credit Card- family members
Coins-Crush
Calling card- Textmate
Letter- special someone
Exam will start in 13 days time. Oh gosh, so stress. Sigh. Yesterday, I know one person with the exact same birthday as me. So cool!!!!! Don't ever ask me why. I just feel super duper ecstatic when I know someone with the same birthday as me. Charlotte twin has the same birthday as me too. Dec 28 babies rockz!!!!! Guess what. My new friend loves chocolate too. Do all other dec 28 babies love chocolates too??? =D Chocolate is delicacy and people who don't like them are at the losing end. =X
My Marcus is getting cuter and cuter each day. Now, he will follow me around the house. Occassionally, when I call for him, he will come and let me pat him. =D However, he is still very timid. He will be scared when he hear some noises outside the house.

[This is what happen when some strangers walk pass my corridoor]
Okay. I guess I have to get to bed real soon. Lots of stuff to write but I'm too tired.
Don