Got this from my friend's blog. Apparently, this is from the newspaper. I was amazed.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
This is funny. Got this from the papers today:
World's First 'Anti-Stupid' Pill
A scientist has tested the "world's first anti-stupidity pill", with encouraging preliminary results on mice and fruit flies, according to Germany's Bild newspaper.
Mr Hans-Hilger Ropers, of Berlin's Max-Planck-Institute for Molecular Genetics, has tested a pill that helps improve attentiveness, Reuters reported.
"With mice and fruit flies we were able to eliminate the loss of short-term memory," said Mr Ropers, 62.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Alright. I shall start blogging. I was supposed to revise today for my upcoming exam. Well, in the end, I ended up going swimming and changing my blog skin. =X Sigh. Oh, I guess this drug is so suitable for forgetful people like me. Then, I wouldn't leave my laptops and books behide. Hahaa.. I'm pretty sure Wei Shun is so going to agree with me. I guess he must have helped me to take my belonging, especially laptops, which I have left in lecture theatre, laboratory etc.. for umpteen times. SIGH. Guess what? I lost my towel and swimming short after swimming. I must have left it somewhere. So hopeless case. =X My mother was saying that day One fine day I might just lost myself. I love swimming alot now! Love swimming frog style. I mentioned earlier about swimming today. Yeah. I went swimming with Chris and Kian Meng. Then, we went to long john to have dinner and headed to my house. We watched the movie, the click at my house. I guess it's quite a nice movie. Yeah. Alright. I must get some rest now. Take care all. Friends! Must catch up after my exam, okay? =D
Don