15-weeks of Attachment is ending really soon. =X Scary la.. Time flies really fast.
Thanks son for "pei-ing" PA for dinner. Haha.. yesterday was sis, today is son. Hahaa... THANK YOU! =D Sometimes, I wonder how my life will be without all my friends. I guess it'll be really miserable.
FRIENDS ROCK MY LIFE. =D
Oh, Did i mention the two JC girls are attaching in our lab now? Yeah. I like teaching them. =D They learn things really fast. =D They are friendly and sweet. As usual, the lab is filled with laughter now and then today. My lab people are funny la. Haha.. Their reactions can be really kua zhang at times but really funny. =D Gonna miss them alot when I am back in school ~ =X Alright. Tomorrow, our whole lab will be going to Sakura International Restaurant for dinner. This dinner will be sort of like our farewell dinner cum christmas party. Oh man. I hope I am not too touched and sad tomorrow. Later I cry, how? LOL. Kidding
Okay. That's for now
Don aka hongkiat aka donny aka katsu don aka hk aka Bro aka PA aka buddy aka ah lim.
=D