<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9330701?origin\x3dhttps://donnyhk.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Its A R-A-I-N-Y Day =P

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Looking out of my window at this moment, I can still see it's raining cats and dogs. Well, this type of weather is best to nap since it is so cooling. Love it totally. My throat is somehow still hurting. =X It seems like the antibiotic isn't of much use to me. Thats really bad. Anyway, I just sent Marcus to the vet for a sterilization operation. I hope he will be alright and recover soon. =D

Yesterday was a fun day. ^^ My lab people and I went to play table tennis and pool. It was fun. After that, I went to catch "step up" with son. This movie is worth watching! Nice~ I would rate 9/10 for it. Those who haven't watched it, should watched it soon. I felt like dancing after watching it. Love all their dances. Something scared the shit out of me before the movie. Apparently, I book the movie tickets online using my card. I was supposed to remember the booking number and to bring the card along. Guess what? I brought none? I was like" shit!" So i rushed to the counter and told them about it. Luckily, they are kind enough to check for me with my name. Thanks goodness, I can collect the tickets without the card. Oh well, it was nothing more than a shock.

After the movie, we had our dinner at pasta mania. I remember I used to like pasta from pasta mania alot. I ordered a serving of baked rice and I thought it was just average standard. I prefer baked rice/ pasta at n.y.d.c. They taste better. We decided to shop around since it was pretty early after our dinner. Well, but the sad part was most of the shops were closed by then. It was only 9pm for goodness sake. =X Thus, we ended up browsing through the CDs at HMV. Haha.. We were chatting in the line of which female singers look cute or pretty. Yeah. Totally agree that BoA and ayumi are pretty. =D Oh, did I ever mention that I envy people with big eyes plus double eye lids and dimples? Yeah. Dimples are cute man or rather, dimples make a person looks cute.



OH. I love my new blog song.

Alrights. That's all for now. Take care peeps.

Cheers,
Don

DON {author} posted at: 5:23 PM


RockYou slideshow | View | Add Favorite


Don Lim Hong Kiat
21+
Chocs & piano freak
Loves science
Dec 28 baby



My family
My friends
Chocolates
Piano
Biology
Aeroplanes
My cellphone
My PSP
My DS lite
...many many more =D



To be sad
Bitter stuff
Back-stabber
Hypocrites
Faker



· Buy a piano
· To be able to play "To zanarkand"
· Buy a new lappy
· Own a digital cam
· Learn piano
· Able To skip grade 1, take grade 2 and pass it with merit
· Take grade 3 piano practical exam and grade 5 music theory exam. Pass them with merit
· Buy a new handphone
· Taking private piano lesson
· Buy new clothes (The Great Singapore Sales!)
· Make sushi
· Get a PSP
· Get a DS lite
· Get a driving license
· Able to play grade 3 exam piece, "Study in F, Op.65 NO. 25" by Carl Albert Loeschhorn fluently



.Adrian
.Candy
.Charlotte
.Chee San
.Chi Chong
.Ei leen
.Eileen
.Janice
.Javier
.Javier's Old blog
.Jun Jie
.Jason
.Kai Jing
.Kian Meng
.Kian Siong
.Marcus (My Cat)
.Pamela
.Raemarie
.Roman
.Roselind
.Siu Yi (Cousin)
.Sin Ee (Cousin)
.Suraj
.Titus
.Vincent
.Wai seen
.Wilson
.Yue Wei (Cousin)
.YiBin
.Yue Xuan (Cousin)
.Zakiyyah
.Zhi Xin
.Zhe Bin
.Zhu Jun

STARS BLOG
.Wu Zun
.Leona Lewis







Thank you for visiting my blog! :D

free hit counter
Hit counter


SINGAPORE, SINGAPORE WEATHER REPORT Find more about Weather in Singapore, SR
Click for weather forecast


CANBERRA, AUSTRALIAN CAPITAL TERRITORY WEATHER REPORT Find more about Weather in Canberra, AU
Click for weather forecast