Oh Shoots~
I'm having a gastric pain now. =X I didn't even finish my dinner. Thats bad~~
I had my second lesson of piano this afternoon and as usual, I really suck at it. I think I played terribly. I hope I didn't piss my teacher off.
After my lunch (about 3 plus), I decided to take a nap and only woke up at dinner time. Haha.. ^^
Sheeeehzz. I think I'm addicted to pool game. =X Hahaa... These days, I keep telling my friends that I want to play pool, especially
son. Must be a torture to his ear. Haha.. Oh wells, they just have to get used to me. *Lol* Finally, I went to play pool with
son yesterday. Although I lost to very badlyhim, I enjoyed the game alot. ^^v (This logo is still so cute, love it-hahaa.. Dots) Yesterday was fun man. Another weekend which is not wasted.




Guess what? We played for 4 hours. That's quite long, yeah? However, we just completed 17 games, of which only 4 of the games I won. How pathetic. Haha.. I forbid son to comment about the score (Joking la =P). =X I shall comment it here. I think I played really badly! =X My skill sucks to the core. Oh man. =X I think I need to attend some pool lessons. Anyone has any recommendation of pool teachers? Lol. As a whole, I think I performed relatively well in this pool game eventhough I lost badly. Most of the games which I lost are so close to winning. Like I missed the last black ball to winning or I committed a foul at the critical moment. Yeah. =X How sad. Anyway, its just a game though. I enjoyed it alot. =D
After pool, we went to pizza hut for dinner. I had a hawaiian personal pan pizza (Is it spelled like that? =X) and Rootbeer Float! The rootbear float is nice la. So I we decided to order one more and sat there chatting and crapping Oh Oh. Something nice and funny happened there too. Hahaa.. S
on thinks it was really dots and super funny. LOL. After dinner, son went to the washroom and there came one of the waitresses to take away all our used crockery and cutlery. Out of the blue, the waitress commented that, "hey, your friend is cute." I knew immediately she was referring to
son, of course. I somehow wanted to laugh. So, I told son about it when he returned from the washroom. He was like DOTS! =.="Haha.. I was telling him, "hey you should feel honoured man, people say you are cute." Nice one la. COOL man.
Apparently, I think we catch alot of attention from the waitresses and some other people yesterday. You guys will find one why in a moment. After having a two hour dinner. A whole two hours. okay? Haha... Then, we decided to head back to bukit panjang interchange. We reached at about 10++pm and we think that its freaking early to go home on a saturday night. So we went to mac to crap and slack.
Here came another weird thing. While we were chatting and crapping, we noticed that one of the two guys is staring at us, or rather
Son. =X I told
son that we are attracting alot of unwanted attention. It was my first time having this type of "attention incident." I felt kind of uneasy though. Anyway, who on earth will feel easy when people are staring at them. I told
son that I suspect he is the one who catch all these attentions. Hahaha... He was like DOTS, can. Haha.. Who knows? Maybe that guy who kept staring at us thought that
son is cute too. LOL
So, we chatted and ate supper (again!?!) until 2am before we headed home. YEAH totally agree that eating supper late at night especially at 2am is fun. Hahaa..
Yup. Thats all =D
Don