<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9330701?origin\x3dhttps://donnyhk.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thank you for being there for me

Friday, November 24, 2006

Okay. Son just reminded me that I hasn't been updating my blog. So I shall do some updating now. Today is quite an alright day. Regular mood with no major mood swings. I guess its a good start. I hope it lasts. Anyway, I got things sort out a little. yeah. Hope I really sorted it out.

It's less than 3 weeks to the end of my attachment at IMCB. See how time flies. SIGH. I think I will miss the lab people after the attachment. They rock la. They are really funny people. So far, I enjoyed my attachment alot.

Anyway, I'm looking forward for going back to school too. ^^ I can meet all my friends in school. =D

To all my friends:

Must keep in touch after we graduate from poly, okay? Especially during NS, I might have very little time to meet up. We must still stay in touch! You guys know who you are. ^^v Yeah. If not, I will really really sad. =X I'm serious. lol

Funny =X I was intending to write how pissed I was as my friends decided to cancel our outing this coming sat. No more neoprints. Well, I guess I had forgiven them. Lol



*****A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.*********

*****A friend is someone who is there for you when he'd rather be anywhere else****

****A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words*****

****A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself*****

****Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather is one of those things that give value to survival****


Don ^^v
****

DON {author} posted at: 12:30 AM


RockYou slideshow | View | Add Favorite


Don Lim Hong Kiat
21+
Chocs & piano freak
Loves science
Dec 28 baby



My family
My friends
Chocolates
Piano
Biology
Aeroplanes
My cellphone
My PSP
My DS lite
...many many more =D



To be sad
Bitter stuff
Back-stabber
Hypocrites
Faker



· Buy a piano
· To be able to play "To zanarkand"
· Buy a new lappy
· Own a digital cam
· Learn piano
· Able To skip grade 1, take grade 2 and pass it with merit
· Take grade 3 piano practical exam and grade 5 music theory exam. Pass them with merit
· Buy a new handphone
· Taking private piano lesson
· Buy new clothes (The Great Singapore Sales!)
· Make sushi
· Get a PSP
· Get a DS lite
· Get a driving license
· Able to play grade 3 exam piece, "Study in F, Op.65 NO. 25" by Carl Albert Loeschhorn fluently



.Adrian
.Candy
.Charlotte
.Chee San
.Chi Chong
.Ei leen
.Eileen
.Janice
.Javier
.Javier's Old blog
.Jun Jie
.Jason
.Kai Jing
.Kian Meng
.Kian Siong
.Marcus (My Cat)
.Pamela
.Raemarie
.Roman
.Roselind
.Siu Yi (Cousin)
.Sin Ee (Cousin)
.Suraj
.Titus
.Vincent
.Wai seen
.Wilson
.Yue Wei (Cousin)
.YiBin
.Yue Xuan (Cousin)
.Zakiyyah
.Zhi Xin
.Zhe Bin
.Zhu Jun

STARS BLOG
.Wu Zun
.Leona Lewis







Thank you for visiting my blog! :D

free hit counter
Hit counter


SINGAPORE, SINGAPORE WEATHER REPORT Find more about Weather in Singapore, SR
Click for weather forecast


CANBERRA, AUSTRALIAN CAPITAL TERRITORY WEATHER REPORT Find more about Weather in Canberra, AU
Click for weather forecast