It's freezing cold in the proteomic lab. *Shivering* I'm here in the lab doing my fyp. So Dots la. I was only being informed that the other group is coming at 1pm after I reached school at 9.20am. Guess what time I woke up? Like 8am, can!?! I slept at 2am last night. I should have slept a little longer just now. Now, I'm having headache. Dotsss......... Since, I can't do anything before the other group arrive in the lab, I decided to blog. So here I am.... ^^v
Oh, *Smiling* Thanks Hai ting for your birthday wish this morning. It came a little late. Well, but, better late than nothing. I appreciate it alot.
I love the customized 2007 calendar which Su and Zak specially made for me for my birthday. This present is the best ever present which I've received so far. ^^v The customized calendar has many pictures of us. Some were taken four years ago and some were the recent ones. Every month have different photos. They even put in the effort to include all the holidays and our birthdays manually by referring to an actual calendar. So sweet of them la. =D The best part is every month has an unique friendship quote. I especially love those friendship quotes. They are so meaningful. They reminded me to keep it even after 2007 and bring it to my NS camp in future. I will! Don't worry! =P I heard that they actually worked till very late (about 1am) at Su's house just to get this calenar done on time. Seriously, I'm touched. They are willing to spend so much time on that even though they have tons of projects to do. Thank you so much. Must have waste you guys so much of your precious time. =X They even bought me a shirt, knowing that I don't have many nice shirts in my wardrobe. Awww... Sweet.
Sis, CC, Guan Heng and Kian Meng celebrated both Chris's and my birthday on Dec 26, 06, tue. Thank you! We went to secret recipe to have our dinner. The food is nice. I like my white chocolate cake which they bought for me. Yummy! White chocolate is nice la. Hahaha...
Thank you Shu Xuan for her present! I love it too, it's so useful for me. She knows that I need a diary and she got me that as present. ^^v
I'm so surprised Auntie Pei Yu, Marvin and Yingxim know my birthday too. By the way, they are my lab colleagues when I was on attachment. ^^ Thank you!
OH. Xuan, my cousin, even called me to wish me 'Happy Birthday'.
And.. hahaa thanks son for wishing me twice. Hahaa.. Hope he had enjoyed his birthday too. (Btw, he has the same birthday as me too. Cool right?)
Thank you to Mummy for her present and her birthday wish to me. ^^
I have endless of thank you to say to them. Hahaa..
Really really really sweet of my family, my friends and my colleagues. They rock my life!!
Touched,
Don