<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9330701?origin\x3dhttps://donnyhk.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Happy New Year. Welcome to 2007

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Welcome to year 2007. Happy New Year to everyone!!

Weather forecast:

There'll be shower of blessing all over you and your family. A heavy downpour of health and wealth is expected in the early morning. ^^v Have a blessed New Year ahead!

Thanks all my friends for the New Year Messages. ^^

30/12/06

I met Harry a.k.a Harry Potter up in the late evening. It's been a really long time since we last met. Nice catching up with him. I watched a chinese movie too. Not too bad. As the repairman was here to repair my telephone line, I was forced to stay at home to oversee the whole repair process. Hence, I was late for about 20 minutes. Sorry Harry! =X He told me about his NS life. Hahaha.. NS, NS =X
See harry again soon. =D


31/12/06

Didn't really have a proper countdown party. I just met Nigel and Kian Meng for some catching up and shopping at town. Nice catching up with friends man. =D

1/1/07

Happy New Year! I went out with Lyn to catch a movie. School for Scoundrels. Quite nice, I guess. After that, we shopped for a while and ended up chatting at some hong kong cafe. Really nice going out with Lyn. ^^ Oh, then as usual, I took a picture. Heheh

Thanks Mick & Harry for the belated birthday wishes. ^^ (Hope I never miss out anyone-- =X)

I love my new blog skin man! It's Belated Bithday Present from son. Nice! Nice! Love it alot. Must have spent quite alot of effort doing it. A BIG thank you to son! ^^v

*Life without friendship is like the sky without a sun* ^^




Don

DON {author} posted at: 2:58 AM


RockYou slideshow | View | Add Favorite


Don Lim Hong Kiat
21+
Chocs & piano freak
Loves science
Dec 28 baby



My family
My friends
Chocolates
Piano
Biology
Aeroplanes
My cellphone
My PSP
My DS lite
...many many more =D



To be sad
Bitter stuff
Back-stabber
Hypocrites
Faker



· Buy a piano
· To be able to play "To zanarkand"
· Buy a new lappy
· Own a digital cam
· Learn piano
· Able To skip grade 1, take grade 2 and pass it with merit
· Take grade 3 piano practical exam and grade 5 music theory exam. Pass them with merit
· Buy a new handphone
· Taking private piano lesson
· Buy new clothes (The Great Singapore Sales!)
· Make sushi
· Get a PSP
· Get a DS lite
· Get a driving license
· Able to play grade 3 exam piece, "Study in F, Op.65 NO. 25" by Carl Albert Loeschhorn fluently



.Adrian
.Candy
.Charlotte
.Chee San
.Chi Chong
.Ei leen
.Eileen
.Janice
.Javier
.Javier's Old blog
.Jun Jie
.Jason
.Kai Jing
.Kian Meng
.Kian Siong
.Marcus (My Cat)
.Pamela
.Raemarie
.Roman
.Roselind
.Siu Yi (Cousin)
.Sin Ee (Cousin)
.Suraj
.Titus
.Vincent
.Wai seen
.Wilson
.Yue Wei (Cousin)
.YiBin
.Yue Xuan (Cousin)
.Zakiyyah
.Zhi Xin
.Zhe Bin
.Zhu Jun

STARS BLOG
.Wu Zun
.Leona Lewis







Thank you for visiting my blog! :D

free hit counter
Hit counter


SINGAPORE, SINGAPORE WEATHER REPORT Find more about Weather in Singapore, SR
Click for weather forecast


CANBERRA, AUSTRALIAN CAPITAL TERRITORY WEATHER REPORT Find more about Weather in Canberra, AU
Click for weather forecast