My mood was pretty alright for the whole day until it was dampened by a news from my mother. She told me that my cousin paternal side's aunt is diagnosed with breast cancer. I am shocked and upset at the same time. This is the second round of news about someone whom I know was diagnosed with cancer. The first one is about my friend's mother who is diagnosed with colorectal cancer. Everytime, when I got such news, it reminds me of my dad.
Cancer is a horrible disease which brings away so many lives. This second round of news has a greater impact on me. Not only did it reminds me of my dad, it got me really worried about my mum as well. Almost half a year back, my mum started complaining about her stomachache. I started persuading her to get herself checked by a doctor. However, my persuading was of no avail. Until now, She still refuses to see a doctor and to have a proper scan. I'm scared. I'm like living in fears. Remembering how that petrifying news about my dad broke off to me four years ago, it sent shivers down my spine. I really can't imagine how I will react if another of such news come to me. Sigh... God, please bless our whole family.