<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9330701?origin\x3dhttps://donnyhk.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Updated... x)

Friday, June 01, 2007

It's been a while since I last blogged. Life is okay except the fact that its getting closer to the date of my enlistment to national service. I'm feeling kind of "sian".

I think I did mention in my previous posts that I was working for cpf board as customer service officer. The work lasted about two weeks. The colleagues and supervisors were really nice. We even had some sort of a "farewell party" last monday. During the farewell party, I met up with all the other colleagues who were attaching to various other community centres. It was cool. I made a contact list of these colleagues and ended up adding all of them on my msn. 18 people? I still remembered we had a mini msn conference that day. It seems so much like an orientation. Anyway, they were suggesting a bowling outing. I'm looking forward to it. Yay!

Next up is outing with friends0----> my itinerary.

Met up with Wilson on the 17 May for shopping. We had ben & jerry for our high tea. It was on wilson's treat. So nice. =) Thank you, Wilson. After that, I had Japanese dinner with Shu Xuan. It was delicious! Yummy!

I went to Zhu Jun a.k.a buddy's 21st birthday celebration on the 20 May. Happy 21st Birthday to her. Really nice catching up with old classmates.

On the 22 May, I met up with Kian Meng to shop for stuff required for his birthday party. Nothing else which is worth mentioning except that we found a warehouse that sell very cheap chocolates and sweet. Good news for me. x)

On 24 May, I went swimming with Desmond.

Kian meng's 21st birthday celebration was on the 26 May. Happy 21st Birthday to him. It was tiring yet fun. Some of his seniors, my poly friends and I helped in the decoration of the venue. Alot of people turned up for his birthday party. I guess Kian Meng must be really elated about it.

27 May marked the last day of my work at Bukit Gombak CC for CPF board.

I had a "farewell dinner" on the 28 May for the CPF customer service job. Thanks supervisors for the treat. ^^

On 29 May, I went swimming with Eileen.

I went out with Kendrick on 31 May.

on 1 Jun, I met up with adrian

2 jun, I met up with ex CAVR lab colleagues to support Marvin for his Yes 9.33 DJ competition.

These are the brief outline. I will elaborate more for certain events in the upcoming entries.


I want to meet all my friends before enlisting into National Service.

Friends whom I have met up

Shu Xuan
Zhu Jun
Edna
Fu Wen
Kendrick
Kian Meng
Chris
Adrian
Desmond
Eileen
Wai seen
CAVR colleagues

Friends whom I want to meet up

Suriani
Zak
Charlotte
Janet
Meow Jiat
Raemarie
Kaijing
Jialin
Wai kit
Mick
Ei leen
Meileng
Eric
Ben

DON {author} posted at: 10:21 PM


RockYou slideshow | View | Add Favorite


Don Lim Hong Kiat
21+
Chocs & piano freak
Loves science
Dec 28 baby



My family
My friends
Chocolates
Piano
Biology
Aeroplanes
My cellphone
My PSP
My DS lite
...many many more =D



To be sad
Bitter stuff
Back-stabber
Hypocrites
Faker



· Buy a piano
· To be able to play "To zanarkand"
· Buy a new lappy
· Own a digital cam
· Learn piano
· Able To skip grade 1, take grade 2 and pass it with merit
· Take grade 3 piano practical exam and grade 5 music theory exam. Pass them with merit
· Buy a new handphone
· Taking private piano lesson
· Buy new clothes (The Great Singapore Sales!)
· Make sushi
· Get a PSP
· Get a DS lite
· Get a driving license
· Able to play grade 3 exam piece, "Study in F, Op.65 NO. 25" by Carl Albert Loeschhorn fluently



.Adrian
.Candy
.Charlotte
.Chee San
.Chi Chong
.Ei leen
.Eileen
.Janice
.Javier
.Javier's Old blog
.Jun Jie
.Jason
.Kai Jing
.Kian Meng
.Kian Siong
.Marcus (My Cat)
.Pamela
.Raemarie
.Roman
.Roselind
.Siu Yi (Cousin)
.Sin Ee (Cousin)
.Suraj
.Titus
.Vincent
.Wai seen
.Wilson
.Yue Wei (Cousin)
.YiBin
.Yue Xuan (Cousin)
.Zakiyyah
.Zhi Xin
.Zhe Bin
.Zhu Jun

STARS BLOG
.Wu Zun
.Leona Lewis







Thank you for visiting my blog! :D

free hit counter
Hit counter


SINGAPORE, SINGAPORE WEATHER REPORT Find more about Weather in Singapore, SR
Click for weather forecast


CANBERRA, AUSTRALIAN CAPITAL TERRITORY WEATHER REPORT Find more about Weather in Canberra, AU
Click for weather forecast