Here I am blogging... :)
Lets see. 3 and 1/2 weeks to POP (Passing Out Parade)! Time flies! I can't wait to pop. It was another great weekend. =D Rested quite a bit on friday. I started enjoying my weekend on Sat. Sat was a great fireworks day for me. Yeah. This is because I went to Marina to watch fireworks with Eileen. Actually, we didn't plan to watch fireworks beforehand. It was sort of an impromptu. Initially, our aim was to satisfy the craving of N.Y.D.C's mud pies. Trust me. The crowd at Marina square was horrendous. AND I am NOT exaggerating! =X We had a hard time finding a nice decent restaurant for our dinner. The initial plan was to have dinner at New York New York and complete our meal with N.Y.D.C's mud pies. oh well, our plan was ruined because of the crowd. You won't believe how long the queue at New York New York was. In the end, we settled our dinner at N.Y.D.C. Not a bad choice anyway. After our dinner, we did some window shopping and headed to watch fireworks after shopping. That day, we actually walked quite alot and I can see how tired eileen was from walking. =X Hope she had a good rest when she was back home.
I signed up mio plan singtel today! Yay! Got myself a new line. Thanks Chris for accompanying me to Hello shop. We had pasta at Pasta mania for our lunch and did some shopping for NS goodies at Bp plaza. Thats all for now. I will be booking out this coming thursday. See you all. Take care!