Let me try to finish this post within 15 minutes :)
Today is just another usual working day for me. Nothing exciting happened. I dropped by at Ngee Ann Polytechnic after work to get the Organic Chemistry textbook which Dr Koh borrowed for me. Thanks Dr Koh. It seems like a good book with lots of tutorial questions for practice. =D After meeting him, I went straight to Bukit Panjang Plaza to have a hair cut. Damn. I was so reluctant to cut my hair but it seemed like I had not much of a choice anyway.
My schedule is so screwed these days. Well, I mean I didn't really follow my planned time schedule. Like not practicing my piano or doing my piano theory which I was supposed to do just now. =X
Alright. That's all for today. I hope I can wake up on time tomorrow to eat my Macdonald's Breakfast. =D Oh by the way, New playlist is up!
Good night everyone.
I don't need your apology. I miss K. I miss KW. I miss E.