<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9330701?origin\x3dhttps://donnyhk.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Global Warming

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Oh man god! The weather is really hot these days. If I'm not wrong, the temperature indicator at my digital clock in my room shows 30.3 Degree Celsius. This is unbelievably high. :( I think we should do something about this global warming phenomenon.

Well. I just had my duty yesterday. Then after, I was assigned with a task of recording a narration for a powerpoint presentation. Hence, I was given half day off after accompanying my superior to the rehearsal for some award presentation. Despite having tasks to do, I still feel delighted that I have almost half a day for me to rest. It was great. :)

I managed to convert some movies into PSP format with the help of an amazing video converter. It certainly rocks big time. =D I started loving my PSP alot. Yeah. It makes wonder when I'm bored. A really good buddy of mine indeed. Haha...

Tomorrow, I have to attend some ceremony with superior in the morning and a course in the afternoon. It seems like I will be quite busy tomorrow. Hopefully, everything would be fine.

Alright. I guess it's time for me to turn in, I have to wake up at wee hours tomorrow. =X Good night all. =)

Quote of the day:
Sometimes, life is like an art work. While, we are like artists who decide on how art work is painted, whether with beautiful colours or just black and white. :)

DON {author} posted at: 10:19 PM


RockYou slideshow | View | Add Favorite


Don Lim Hong Kiat
21+
Chocs & piano freak
Loves science
Dec 28 baby



My family
My friends
Chocolates
Piano
Biology
Aeroplanes
My cellphone
My PSP
My DS lite
...many many more =D



To be sad
Bitter stuff
Back-stabber
Hypocrites
Faker



· Buy a piano
· To be able to play "To zanarkand"
· Buy a new lappy
· Own a digital cam
· Learn piano
· Able To skip grade 1, take grade 2 and pass it with merit
· Take grade 3 piano practical exam and grade 5 music theory exam. Pass them with merit
· Buy a new handphone
· Taking private piano lesson
· Buy new clothes (The Great Singapore Sales!)
· Make sushi
· Get a PSP
· Get a DS lite
· Get a driving license
· Able to play grade 3 exam piece, "Study in F, Op.65 NO. 25" by Carl Albert Loeschhorn fluently



.Adrian
.Candy
.Charlotte
.Chee San
.Chi Chong
.Ei leen
.Eileen
.Janice
.Javier
.Javier's Old blog
.Jun Jie
.Jason
.Kai Jing
.Kian Meng
.Kian Siong
.Marcus (My Cat)
.Pamela
.Raemarie
.Roman
.Roselind
.Siu Yi (Cousin)
.Sin Ee (Cousin)
.Suraj
.Titus
.Vincent
.Wai seen
.Wilson
.Yue Wei (Cousin)
.YiBin
.Yue Xuan (Cousin)
.Zakiyyah
.Zhi Xin
.Zhe Bin
.Zhu Jun

STARS BLOG
.Wu Zun
.Leona Lewis







Thank you for visiting my blog! :D

free hit counter
Hit counter


SINGAPORE, SINGAPORE WEATHER REPORT Find more about Weather in Singapore, SR
Click for weather forecast


CANBERRA, AUSTRALIAN CAPITAL TERRITORY WEATHER REPORT Find more about Weather in Canberra, AU
Click for weather forecast