<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9330701?origin\x3dhttps://donnyhk.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

New blog skin.

Monday, October 27, 2008

Fewer entries as days pass by. I used to blog everyday when I was in polytechnic. Now, it seems like I only blog two times or even once a month. How pathetic. My hectic schedule should bear half of the responsibility for such incidence. At times, I really need a breather from life.

Giving my current life a serious thought, I think it is not as hectic as school life afterall. Seriously, I think my university life will be 100 times more hectic than now and perhaps, 50 times more hectic than polytechnic life. Time management and good planning are essential.

Anyhows, I finally managed to settle down and refurbish my blog. I have been procrastinated this task for quite some time. Although I think the new blog skin is not very satisfactory, I am still quite delighted. This blogskin is my second "do-it-myself" blogskin.

The special features of the new blogskin:
Moderate number of photos (As I realised, too many photos aren't nice)
Bigger font (For easy-reading)
Bigger pictures
Simple
Comprehensive (Comprises all sections which I desired in a blog)
Added new reminder section for important event such as birthday and tour trip. (With added date countdown panel)

Beauty in simplicity. =D

DON {author} posted at: 11:12 PM


RockYou slideshow | View | Add Favorite


Don Lim Hong Kiat
21+
Chocs & piano freak
Loves science
Dec 28 baby



My family
My friends
Chocolates
Piano
Biology
Aeroplanes
My cellphone
My PSP
My DS lite
...many many more =D



To be sad
Bitter stuff
Back-stabber
Hypocrites
Faker



· Buy a piano
· To be able to play "To zanarkand"
· Buy a new lappy
· Own a digital cam
· Learn piano
· Able To skip grade 1, take grade 2 and pass it with merit
· Take grade 3 piano practical exam and grade 5 music theory exam. Pass them with merit
· Buy a new handphone
· Taking private piano lesson
· Buy new clothes (The Great Singapore Sales!)
· Make sushi
· Get a PSP
· Get a DS lite
· Get a driving license
· Able to play grade 3 exam piece, "Study in F, Op.65 NO. 25" by Carl Albert Loeschhorn fluently



.Adrian
.Candy
.Charlotte
.Chee San
.Chi Chong
.Ei leen
.Eileen
.Janice
.Javier
.Javier's Old blog
.Jun Jie
.Jason
.Kai Jing
.Kian Meng
.Kian Siong
.Marcus (My Cat)
.Pamela
.Raemarie
.Roman
.Roselind
.Siu Yi (Cousin)
.Sin Ee (Cousin)
.Suraj
.Titus
.Vincent
.Wai seen
.Wilson
.Yue Wei (Cousin)
.YiBin
.Yue Xuan (Cousin)
.Zakiyyah
.Zhi Xin
.Zhe Bin
.Zhu Jun

STARS BLOG
.Wu Zun
.Leona Lewis







Thank you for visiting my blog! :D

free hit counter
Hit counter


SINGAPORE, SINGAPORE WEATHER REPORT Find more about Weather in Singapore, SR
Click for weather forecast


CANBERRA, AUSTRALIAN CAPITAL TERRITORY WEATHER REPORT Find more about Weather in Canberra, AU
Click for weather forecast