I'm sure the title of this blog tells it all. Yup! I'm back from Korea! During the 7 days at Korea, the weather wasn't as cold as what I expected. Perhaps, that was the reason why I didn't have a chance to see snowing over there. It was so wasted. All in all, the trip was an enjoyable and fun one. =D
I shall post the pictures and the blog entry on Korea trip next week. Hopefully, I have the time to upload the entry on my Hong Kong trip, which was almost a year ago, too.
Korea trip-Brief introduction.
The first day of the Korea trip commenced on the 11th of dec, 2008. That long awaiting day had finally arrived. Yay! I was heading to a country which was in its winter season. How nice. :D
I hope I didn't mislead anyone. I am not travelling alone, but rather, with my relatives. That day, we headed to Changi International Airport as early as 6pm. That time was exactly 4 hours and 45 minutes before my flight to Korea. Well, we left home early to avoid being caught in the traffic. As expected, we reached rather early. A light dinner was consumed at the airport. We checked in our luggages at about 8.10pm.
Finally, it was about time to board the plane. I was taking Korean Air (B777-300), KE 642. The flight from Singapore to Seoul, South Korea took about 6 hours and 10 minutes. In the blink of eyes, we reached Incheon International Airport, South Korea.
I can remember vividly that the first thing that welcome us when we came out of the airport was the chill wind. The chill of the wind wasn't anything similar to what singaporeans encounter at home. It was that kind of wind that can send chill down your spine and cause you to shiver uncontrollable. Luckily, I was already wrapped with at least three layers of clothes at that time. Oh, the low temperature causes us to give out "smoke" when we talk too. That was my very first time experiencing it, other than when I was at snow city in Singapore.
To be continued: :D